Sunday, April 30, 2017

Kendrick Lamar Is Here To Share The Fear Of God


As a child, I always felt this Sermon had an emptiness about it. Kinda one sided, in what I felt in my heart. Fast forward. After being heavily in my studies these past few years, I’ve finally figured out why I left those services feeling spiritually unsatisfied as a child. I discovered more truth. But simple truth. Our God is a loving God. Yes. He’s a merciful God. Yes. But he’s even more so a God of DISCIPLE. OBEDIENCE. A JEALOUS God. And for every conscious choice of sin, will be corrected through his discipline. Whether physical or mental. Direct or indirect. Through your sufferings, or someone that’s close to [sic] ken. It will be corrected.

source

Are you a believer Ontd? Are you going to hell in a hand basket? Has Kendrick gone full Hotep?

from Oh No They Didn't! http://ift.tt/2qmsjuZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment