Thursday, June 29, 2017

Cara Delevingne Doesn't Want to Pigeonhole Her Sexuality & Talks About Her Acting




- says that she's happy that sexuality is now less of a taboo topic for kids
- On being pigeonholed: "A lot of the friends I have who are straight have such an old way of thinking. It’s 'So you’re just gay, right?' [They] don’t understand it. [If] I’m like, “Oh, I really like this guy,” [they’re like], 'But you’re gay.' I’m like, 'No, you’re so annoying!'…. Someone is in a relationship with a girl one minute, or a boy is in a relationship with a boy, I don’t want them to be pigeonholed. Imagine if I got married to a man. Would people be like- 'she lied to us!' It’s like, no."
- says she shaved her head because she is fluid and it was "liberating"
- discusses modelling versus acting: "I always say, modeling is something I do, whereas acting feels more like what I [am]."

source 1 2

from Oh No They Didn't! http://ift.tt/2ttZ0eC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment